Do not miss out - last Call for Papers for AEME 2017!
This year's AEME Forum is hosted by the Welsh Centre for Tourism Research at Cardiff Metropolitan University between the 5th and 7th of July 2017, in Cardiff. If you have not yet managed to submit your abstract, you have the last opportunity to do so - please submit here by 25th May!
Submissions on following themes are encouraged:
- Event stakeholders, impacts and evaluation.
- Event design, technology and innovation.
- Consumers, co-creation and the event experience.
- Event education and pedagogy.
- Future directions in event research.
- Inclusivity and accessibility for events.
Abstracts should be 300-350 words and structured as follows:
- Biography for each author: 100-150 words stating current position, main research interests, key publications and contact details.
- Full title of paper (as it will appear in the conference programme).
- Abstract main body, including background (outline of the context and/or academic literature informing the research), approach (indication of the broad theoretical orientation and/or methodological approach) and significance (description and application of the original research findings reported in the paper).
- Most relevant conference theme.
- Bibliographic references for any research cited in the abstract.
"Event Futures: Innovation, creativity and collaboration" Special issue call for papers from the International Journal of Event and Festival Management
This special issue of IJEFM offers a platform for discussion, debate and vision for the future of events. It is anticipated that the contributing articles will highlight current and future success in stakeholder management and in developing resilience in an ever changing political, economic, social, environmental and technological milieu.
Please send initial expressions of interest to Guest Editors by 31st May:
Dewi Jaimangal-Jones (email@example.com)
Caroline Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Martin Robertson (email@example.com)
Structured abstracts (500 up to 750 words excluding references) can be submitted directly to the lead Guest Editor, Dewi Jaimangal-Jones, via email.